Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chester, Dixie, and Iska

...for when I need 3 very, very important reminders of why I'm in vet school.

Dixie and Chester and their (in)famous car snuggles- I guess they didn't have much choice. Ever try to fit 200 lbs of dog in the back of a Toyota Echo?


Iska- the best childhood friend a girl could ever have.


Dixie surveys her Queendom and one of my favorite places in the world- the South Okanagan, British Columbia.


More Dixie and Chester road trip antics. Super obscene, yet pretty adorable.


Those eyes break my heart. They used to watch my every move, and I miss that gaze every single day.


Chester was a water dog through and through, and I enjoyed exploiting his obsession for my own amusement. :)


Chester's favorite co-pilot position and signature move- his head on my shoulder.


Iska flaunts one of her (shocking) haircuts.


My girls. It is perplexing to me that in this shot the Cairn Terrier looks to be half the size of the Great Dane.


Dog of my heart.


The kids taking a break while hiking the North Coast Trail. San Josef Bay, Vancouver Island, BC.


I remember this day so well...a gorgeous, sunny day with the dogs in Fort Langley, BC.

Trying to get a nice, posed shot...take fifty. Ah well, this one's better, anyway!


Chester and I took a road trip every summer, just the two of us, for nearly all of his 13 years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment